Friday, November 23, 2012

Should you sell your business now? | Westfair Communications

Andi Gray, President of Strategy Leaders Inc., a business consulting firm that specializes in helping entrepreneurial firms grow, answers a client's question:

"Someone has offered to buy my business. I don’t think I’m ready to get out, but I’m hearing a lot about tax rate changes that would reduce what I’d get if I wait to sell until next year or later. Should I get out now?"

Read her answer at:

Should you sell your business now? | Westfair Communications:

For additional information regarding Florida business sales, acquisitions and valuations, please contact Eric J. Gall at info@buysellflbiz.com or 239.738.6227. Also, visit our Florida Business Exchange website at www.fbxbrokers.com and my personal website at www.buysellflbiz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment