Sunday, May 19, 2013

Video: Buying the Farm

Meet the man who bought a farm. Jamie Williams gave up a career in commercial property to move back to his home village an run his own farm. Listen to the video to find out how and why he did it.



"Agriculture is a safe place to be... the banks like agriculture." says former accountant Jamie Williams. "I think I was naive to think I could do it on my own. If I were to do it again I’d go on a course and talk to pros far more at the beginning."

For additional information regarding Florida business sales, acquisitions and valuations, please contact Eric J. Gall at info@buysellflbiz.com or 239.738.6227. Also, visit our Florida Business Exchange website at www.fbxbrokers.com and my personal website at www.buysellflbiz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment