Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Buying or Selling a Business? How to Determine Business Value | HIS CPA

ALL honest business owners will tell you they struggle.

What to do? What to do Next? How Hard to Work? What to Work On? What to Focus On?

“For Running a Business is an Art Based Upon the Science of Business” – Duluth CPA, John Dillard 

The below is a sample inquiry we might receive from a busines owner at a crossroads.

Hi John, I'm seriously considering a change in my life. With that I must decide if I am going to keep my business, sell it, or walk away. I've been doing some reading on how to value a business for sale. It's overwhelming for me. Having seen my tax forms over the years, what is your gut feeling on the idea of selling the company rather that walking away? Thanks for your input. 

Read more at:
Buying or Selling a Business? How to Determine Business Value | HIS CPA:

For additional information regarding Florida business sales, acquisitions and valuations, please contact Eric J. Gall at info@buysellflbiz.com or 239.738.6227. Also, visit our Florida Business Exchange website at www.fbxbrokers.com and my personal website at www.buysellflbiz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment