Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Referral Letter for Chris Savage, Business Broker, Tampa Florida

ROBERT B. BRAUER
4907 Augusta Avenue Oldsmar, FL 34677
 
March 18, 2013
RE Referral Letter for Chris Savage of Florida Business Exchange
To whom it may concern:
I just purchased CNC Ventures, Inc with the help of Chris Savage from Florida Business Exchange. My acquisition process started in December, 2012. The process failed two previous times.
Due to the diligence, hard work, and creativity of Chris Savage I am now the President of the company and extremely satisfied.
I give my highest recommendation for anyone looking to purchase a business or need business brokerage services. Chris Savage performed his duties diligently, fairly, and with the highest degree of integrity.
Contact me if you have any questions,
Rob Brauer
Rob Brauer
734-751-4211
rbrauer14gmail com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment