Monday, April 22, 2013

Referral Letter for Chris Savage, Business Broker, Tampa, Florida


March 18, 2013

RE: Referral Letter for Chris Savage of Florida Business Exchange

To whom it may concern:

I just sold CNC Ventures, Inc with the help of Chris Savage from Florida Business Exchange.

Chris Savage also assisted me when I bought the company in April, 2012. 1 was represented by another broker, but Chris was the one who made it happen. (1 more than doubled my money selling the company in less than a year)

Due to the diligence, hard work, and creativity of Chris Savage I am now able to go back to Pennsylvania with money in my pocket.

I give my highest recommendation for anyone looking to purchase a business or need business brokerage services. Chris Savage performed his duties diligently, fairly, and with the highest degree of integrity.

Contact me if you have any questions,


Louis Capolino

Louis Capolino, Former President of CNC Ventures

954-732-9152

 
CONTACT CHRIS SAVAGE: 813-784-4457 or CeSavage@verizon.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment