Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Divestopedia - Sell your business on your Terms

"Takeaway: We asked seasoned exit planning professionals how to avoid leaving wealth behind when selling a company. Their answers educated and inspired us.

I recently attended the Exit Planning Institute (EPI) annual conference. Besides the great presentations and the networking, I was fortunate enough to connect with a number of seasoned exit planning professionals.

I couldn't help myself and had to ask them the key question I always get asked:

In your experience, what is the most common area that owners fail to address prior to their exit that results in them leaving the most chips on the table?

I got some great responses from these experts, so I thought I'd share them with you. Here they are."

Read more at:

Divestopedia - Sell your business on your Terms:

For additional information regarding Florida business sales, acquisitions and valuations, please contact Eric J. Gall at info@buysellflbiz.com or 239.738.6227. Also, visit our Florida Business Exchange website at www.fbxbrokers.com and my personal website at www.buysellflbiz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment