Monday, March 17, 2014

Letter of Recommendation For Chris Savage on Selling a Salon & Spa




17401 Commerce Park Boulevard Tampa, FL 33647

 

February 10th, 2014

RE Referral Letter for Chris Savage of Florida Business Exchange

To whom it may concern:

I just sold my high end Salon and SPA with the help of Chris Savage from Florida Business Exchange. The process started in June, 2013. The process failed two previous times.

Due to the diligence, hard work, and creativity of Chris Savage I have sold my Spa and I can now move on to my new life.

I give my highest recommendation for anyone looking to sell a business or need business brokerage services. Chris Savage performed his duties diligently, fairly, and with the highest degree of integrity.

Contact me if you have any questions,

 

 

Dyan Piller

_____________


Dyan Piller, President and Owner

813-731-5850  DyanMPiller@gmail.com


Chris Savage
813-784-4457
 
 
www,fbxbrokers.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment