Monday, July 15, 2013

Is Selling A Business A Do-It-Yourself Project? | Exit Promise

"Do it yourself (DIY) is all the rage.  Everywhere I land online, and even as I shop the retail stores, inside real brick and mortar, I see this big trend.  “Build your own backyard paradise, raise your own chickens and bake your own birthday cake”.  I get it!  And I don’t necessarily disagree.  We are all more capable than we give ourselves credit for!

I believe this trend was a necessity for many during and after the great recession.  When people were pulling back on spending, they simply found ways to DIY.

Today, I had to stop in my tracks and chuckle a bit though.  I ran across an article about the importance of confidentiality when selling a business on Inc.com.  As I read the article, I found myself shaking my head back and forth.  No, no, this is not a DIY project!"

Read more at:

Is Selling A Business A Do-It-Yourself Project? | Exit Promise:

For additional information regarding Florida business sales, acquisitions and valuations, please contact Eric J. Gall at info@buysellflbiz.com or 239.738.6227. Also, visit our Florida Business Exchange website at www.fbxbrokers.com and my personal website at www.buysellflbiz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment