Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Victoria Advocate | Business Tip: When, how do I sell my business?

"Now that I am a part of the Small Business Development Corp. and get to work with business owners on a regular basis, often I reflect back to the time when I was in business myself.

One of the areas I neglected and assumed would take care of itself was retiring and selling my business.

Upon reflection, I assumed my business would provide a job, good income and satisfaction doing what I liked to do. Also, I assumed when the time came, I would simply sell my business, or my son would take over, and I would be set for the rest of my life.

It did not work out as assumed."

Read more at:

Victoria Advocate | Business Tip: When, how do I sell my business?:

For additional information regarding Florida business sales, acquisitions and valuations, please contact Eric J. Gall at info@buysellflbiz.com or 239.738.6227. Also, visit our Florida Business Exchange website at www.fbxbrokers.com and my personal website at www.buysellflbiz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment